Adventures in Film Development – Part 3

I’ve had a roll of 120 film sitting waiting to process for over a week, so I thought I’d better get it sorted out over the weekend. I processed it this evening and all went well…

…Until I took them down after drying and discovered they weren’t actually quite dry. And the way I discovered this was them getting stuck to the protective paper sleeve that I put them on after cutting.

I’ve made rather a mess of the film, but I’ve learned from it. I’ll never do that again. I was just too keen to get them scanned in and see the results.

It’s certainly not the best roll of 12 photos I’ve taken using “Helmut” the vintage Rolleiflex, but it’s a shame to spoil the results in this way having done all the trickier bits just fine.

Chalking this one up to experience and I’ll just have to see what I can salvage.

Advertisements

One thought on “Adventures in Film Development – Part 3

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s